Monday, August 10, 2009

越人歌

I swear there is alooot of duties this year! From the Kuching Age Swimming Competition, to the KOI Kobe Osaka Karate competition, to this chinese music concert called "越人歌".


Really gotta owe it all to Scouting.
If it were'nt for it, I wouldn't know how a swimming competition is runned, how karate dudes kick other peoples butts and how high can chinese opera singers can go! *shivers*


For this duty, I could not ONLY NOT take pictures as I was appointed to help with the backstage, I couldnt even watch the show. Damn.


Well being me, I am always quite interesting it knowing more people, widening my social circle. Socialing. So I was talking to the performers, which age ranges from 7 to 14 I guess?





Above is the only person i met. Yeap. Person. As in. Singular.






Happy birthdaaay, piggy!