Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I think I'm in LOVE.

Yeah. You heard it. Im in LOVE!






You know those kind of type of first-sighted loves? The infatuation you get?


It was a few months ago. I met here. She was so different from the others. She could do what other's cant. She is hung like a potrait, a masterpiece.






Few people admire her ingeniuty, she's one of those old fashioned types that makes you go wow. She blushes in shades of red. Her hourglass curves, are to die for!


After meeting her, being the "creep" that I was. I went online and googled information about her. About where and what is her name.




I then found out that she could be loud at times, and at the same time, she can also be as gentle as a hummingbird. She could sing as sweet as what her vocal chords can do.




She is those high-maintenance type, but is also the poormen's alternative.


Her name's Dot.







Epiphone ES335 Dot that is~




Gotcha didnt I~