Friday, July 10, 2009

S.E's Flaw

Ok, so many of you are always debating about which is the best and top phone model there is.


Is it NOKIA?
Or is it Sony Ericsson?

Now, im not the person who makes a decision based on the majority but more to personal preferance.

So this blog post is ENTIRELY out of my PERSONAL PREF aite!


I've been a user of both for quite a long time. As usual, the most common misconception is that Nokia is as tough as a rock and S.E. has an equivilancy of tauhu. WHICH! I QUITE disagree.

Im a user of the SE W890i for quite a long time and I've been dropping this phone so many times and it still stays loyal to me. It is scratched from head speaker to toe keypad seeing that i dont have kai's BAGMAN pouch...which he eventually lost LOL.

WHICH leads to my RANT today.


MY PHONE'S USB PORT IS SOOOOO !@#$%^ UP!


I cant FREAKING upload photos at all!!! The connection can't get through.

Charging has also becomed another trouble as I have to twist up n down for it to connect. Its bloooody inconvinient. (im being polite :) )


Im sure its not JUST my W890i as I had problems with my pass S500i model which turned to mush after my heavy duty usage.




INNNN conclusion. If i screw this one up, My next phone will be an OLLLD nokia model. I give up on fancy phones.

that is if there isnt any "missing shipments" ;)