Sunday, July 12, 2009

Review: 木木小屋

It's been a long time since Doggy has asked me out to anywhere. Or rather I have accepted his invitations. Heh. Sorry doggy! Was kiiinda busy with something.

Anyways, he asked me out to a new place at Pandungan street called, 木木小屋. Bloody cute right?



You can spot this place from afar. Quite the creative exterior and interior design it has. They have the Western meets Eastern feel going on.




We met up with Eric and found Apple with him all the way back at the lounge. Yeap, they have a cool lounge at the back, which doggy and I mistaken as a toilet.




After settling down, suddenly my mood for just a light supper dissapeared and wanted to eat MORE! So I took a look a the menu, expecting to see something like RM8 for char kueh tiaw, but no....


Their prices were quite similar, if not higher just a lil bit then the normal kopitiam.

I was quite intrigued. So I ordered the house specialty recomended by Doggy, it has a really funny name. Ants On The Tree.



I took the picture after I ate a lil bit! It looks much nicer that this. The portions are quite large. It has a very unique taste, a lil salty, but has its own taste. Its like how Life's Cafe has the Ma La Noodle.

I was not dissapointed.



Did I mention that it has Wi-Fi too? So they startd whiping their big ass laptops and playing lame Facebook games. While I go looking around!

....and found this at the preparation counter. Not the smartest things to tell your customers!



You wouldn't wanna end up like the Michelin tyre man on the left there.