Sunday, November 15, 2009

05th & 34th Combined Meeting

A week ago, I was suddenly assigned as the in-charge for the Combined Meeting with SMK Green Road, I was given only a week to prepare which is a huge rush (with the PASCA PMR nonsense in the way).



It was quite a pleasure to be able to work with the Greenian scouts. They are a very cheery bunch. Over-cheery. I also met Ryan Poh. The funny guy that has a big face!



The Greenian Committee (from the left to right): Jessie Sim, and the rest i think something something na na na.

It was a gloomy Saturday afternoon. The weather didn't look totally awesome, but it was cooling nontheless. Perfect.

It was my first combine meeting experience and I had to say it was quite a let down not to be able to BE in it as a member as opposed to being a committee. But that's the cycle right? You get your fair share's of hehe haha's and boom, no more. Being a committee does have its PERKS though. *hint garbage throwing*



The whole thing started off with the Flag Breaking ceremony which is albeit different from ours, of which we followed nontheless. Stephen did a great job adapting to their culture!


After that was the Icebreaking ceremony.(why do I keep using the word CEREMONY) Which was kind of NEW to us. ABC game or the Mok Game. Which was just so-so in my opinion.

Notice the level of bonding we have achieved!


Followed by the Station Games! Which we were incharge of. By now, I was having quite an episode with my stomach. I felt nausea which was caused after eating the RM2 Kolo mee and chicken rice. It made me quite lolo and feeling funny!


I dont know about you, but Tania and Daniel looks like they are having an affair :P


We tried our best to add a little 05kch flavour into our games, which was quite amusing. It ended up with funny results. Pichah time!

Ahhh!The ironic thing is that she is the casualty. Note the smiles!

"Bring it!"


The square game! It's quite disturbing when you think where the people are looking at.


PWNT! Nuff said...


911!!!


We also got a taste of humble Greenian games at the Combined Games section of the meeting(of which I'm oh-so-terrible at). Games like British Bulldog and Raid Rover. Useable!

After the Flag Down ceremony and prize giving to the winner's of the Modern Cooking competition, which they did quite deliciously....


CLEANING UP! Im the least enthusiastic about this one.


Ah, this session got jessie exploding! Jessie, who was the most "unique" person I met throughout this whole ordeal. I have never met a more loud-mouthed, crazy and sot mutually-aged girl before. Which reminds me! Happy Early Birthday to the loud-mouthed Jessie!

Our present for you! The hunky Desmond Ong as a token and birthday present! "The media" like this!


My highlight of the whole meeting? Well, it'd have to be bonding with a scout group which trancendant quality equals more or less to ours. HL hearts bonding!


Like to thank all the committee's of this that made this possible and also congratulations to the winner's of the Modern Cooking thingy.


Up for another one?