Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Okay, this is great.

Dad asked me to put last Sunday free. That was VERY odd. I was wondering, why?


It's been a very long time since my dad told me those words. So I just vacated my Sunday.

Lo and behold, it was actualy Dad just wanting to treat us to lunch, having something for a change.


I can't remember the last time Dad brought us out somewhere for LUNCH anymore. Since my Scouting activities really bite the time out of my family times, so I was rather willing to go.


We went to the Terrace Bar located at the Sarawak Club Golf Club, Samarahan.
It was unlike any place i've been to. I think this can be catergorised as fine dining. The interior was totally themed WHITE, a really light touch to the place.

To the right is a long window stretching from end to end, with a view of the swimming pool and the not so nice ULU JUNGLE scenary.

There is also an outdoor one. Very airy.


I took a look at the menu. WOAH. It ain't the CHEAPEST place to dine in. as everything the eye can see is above RM10.


So I went ahead an ordered a Beef Burger. RM11.50.





NOT BAD RIGHT? This thing is freaking tall! It makes the BigMac looks like MiniMac. Roughly 10cm-12cm in height! Not joking. The patty is traditionally made with beef and spices, not like the way McDonald does it, with processed meat patties.


All that in just a price difference of a few ringgit! I ask you guys, which would YOU chose?


So I was feeling thirsty after my few bites and I wanted to ask for some skyjuice. Fearing for the fact that it may cost a bomb, I asked for the menu first.


WTF? RM 18.00 Blowjob, anybody?