Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mid Autumn Festival

Hiatus over. Or maybe i finally got my ass off and continued to blog.

The biggest reason for my absense is Scouting


Okay, maybe NOT scouting. I just wanted an excuse to post that picture.



So the mooncake season has just passed and so did our performance. It was a very busy day for me. Waking up at 8am for the never-ending meetings, rushing to my dad's office after the scout meeting to bathe and change into the nerdy white shirt-black pants combo.

The performance is inconjunction with the Education Minister some crap. Though the DPM did not show up. As expected.

Sometimes i wonder why VIP's are such assholes at times.


But it was still not bad. We had alot of fun practicing for the performance. We even did a mash-up of a rock band and the chinese "Hua Yue" orchestra.


What an experience :)


The performance turned out ok, with only a small crowd. Heh. Support the local music scene!


There is nothing that can match the euphoria whenever we finish a performance and we just kick back and get some drinks. In this case, the beautiful evening sky was like a blanket over Waterfront.

I didn't know that Kuching could be so beautiful at times.


After that, we went our seperate ways and I walked over to the festival at Carpenter street. ALONE.



It really sucks to walk around alone in such crowded places.

Since my dad told me to eat before coming back, so i went over to Life's Cafe since the stuff at the festival was just so-so.


Look clearly. Remember? It sucks to eat alone too.