Sunday, August 30, 2009

Koperasi Dinner 2009

Haiizzz....


Well, what can I say about this dinner. It's a small scale one. Only 3 tables? 1 table teachers. 2 table for students. 1 table junior, 1 table senior. 2 form 4. All others, are form 5 people.


Ahh~ what to do then. Well i sat down with the Form 5 gang. They'e very friendly I must say!


The performance was just crap. CRAP! NO MIC. STANDS!!!


This was Rueben's SMART idea.


NO MIC STANDS?!?!?!




The Form 5 gang was quite fun. Going to the dinner was quite worth it meeting new people :). This is Cindy Tan. I think!

This is Zhann Bong. Super super tall girl. Which im afraid of.

and
we did something like a street performer! There's the photographer of the evening! He gave me a few tips how not to suck in taking photos. I learnt so much!


All this pictures are credited to Daniel Sim and are taken from
http://dssann.multiply.com/photos/album/44/SmK_KuChInG_HiGh_KoPeRaSi_DiNnEr_2009


No copyright infringement was intended =)